Friday, June 6, 2008

Good day :)

I've added two new features to my system:

1. First trade of the day, take profits on 1R more or less, just to get the ability to have 3 losing trades making the day -2R and not -3R.

2. Be flexible, sell fast - if the trade isn’t going your way after about 5 min more or less, just sell it for a small loss, instead of waiting half an hour for it to hit your stop.

I utilize both system rules today, here are the charts, I've done a modest +2.4R today on 3 winners and 1 loser:

Here is rule no'1being realized on CXO:


Here is rule no'2 being realized on GLBL:


Here is the loser of the day NOV:


And for the winner of the day MVSN:

That's it for today, hope you guys had a good day aswell
Oh and btw, I've higher my R from 20$ to 25$, and next week its due to be 30$, I'm going slowly but surely..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomer, take it ez bro. Things are not so simple recently... Remember, slow and steady you win the race, so slow down a bit, put in a lower gear and try to focus on the process instead of the outcome ($$$). If you will take good trades and execute them right, the $$$ will follow.

Have a good weekend!