Monday, December 31, 2007

Lately..

I wasn't posting lately, so I just wanted to write my 50 cent for the last few trading days and post some charts..

So what did I have, a very bad time during december, I lost some money, but still lost about 50-100$ a trading day, so it's in the borders of logic, thursday was a great day for me, I made 178.5$ and returned the confidence to me, it was after some time which I didn't trade since I had to rest from trading for a while..

Today I had a bad day, lost 128$, at one point I was -205$, but I recovered from it a bit, anyways I know what my problem was, I didn't put auto stop loss, so I've lost a lot in the first trade, and then I had to "recover" so I lost more, anyways, next time I just need to remember to put stop loss each time I trade, I used to do it automatically.

One last thing, in addition to what is taped to my screen, I'll be taping "always take the first 40$ out fast", since I think it will help me, I see that many trades I take come 40 dollars up, and then lose, but if I'll start positive, I think I'll have better chance to end the day positive.

Here are some trades:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.