Friday, November 21, 2008

Trading Journal +1R

Today was a mixed day, I've been following some stocks in the morning, but most of them changed direction on me so I kinda lost interest, but after a while I found a few trades, but still managed to only do +1R, nothing more..

I'll only show one graph today:

OMRI gapped up this morning, and therefore went into my watchlist, I almost deleted it from my watchlist when it went down at 10:30, but I stayed put, and waited for the 11:40am base to break, so I decided to buy it afterwards.
Thats it for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/angebot/operationsergebnis/index.html]vorschau schönheitsoperationen[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room