Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trading Journal +2.5R

Today I've had a decent day, I caught the change in trend at 10:00am, and thus was able to make some bucks out of it.

PETM is a stock that have been on my radar lately, and I saw that it reacts almost the same as the NQ, so I decided to buy it long after I saw accending triangle, and it worked nicely, not so much profit on the R side, only 1.5R, but then again that is nice as well.

Here is the chart of today's best trade:
Sorry for posting so little, I'll get back to fully posting soon, it helps me with the proccess of learning the stock market.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog very much. However, can you elaborate on the money management method you employ when managing a trade? For example: (1) % capital risk per trade, (2) Setting of initial stop, (3) Moving stop to b/e, (3) Banking some profits, (4) Letting profits run.

Thanks, Ralph

Tomer said...

Thanks!

Sure Ralph I think it's a good topic to cover and I'll get right into it in my next post

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.