Monday, November 19, 2007

+100$(net) means a nice day..

Today I had a nice day, starting with an initial losing trade, and then a streak of 4 profitable trades, while some of them could have given me more profit, I took minimal profit from some of them because I wasn't sure what the market will do.

I like days like today, where everything is sain, all rules are kept, finishing the day with profit.. that's the way it always should be.

I stopped trading early today since I'm currently working on some 3d animation I'm doing to try and win free ski vacation (maybe in the alps!), I love snowboarding and I love 3d animation so the mix is perfect, here is a WIP (work in progress) from my animation:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why isn't the yellow thing moving? ;)

Tomer said...

It is! it's just takes 2 minutes to render a frame, so it's currently rendering at home.. I'll post the animation as soon as I finish :)