Thursday, November 1, 2007

-143.5$ Losing day

Ok, So today I've lost money, the reason being was that I was too anxious to prove that I'm right, I entered almost at the same place (just before the collapse) and went long, losing 88.5$ combined, and then when I had the "guts" to go short, my stop was to tight.. so even though my call was right this time, I couldn't join it again because of the limits I've set to myself, which is while having this small account, never risk more than 150$ a day.

I'm Glad I've got to listen to my trading plan, and don't feel bad at all about losing this money. long term I'll still win this game :)

1 comment:

Dinosaur Trader said...

I thought it was a tough day today... even though I made money I thought I could have made much more... I lost in a lot of stupid ways.

Anyway, tomorrow should be interesting. Unfortunately, I bet we gap one way or the other with the jobs report so the trade could be tough early on.

Time will tell.

-DT