Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Weired day..

I can't complain, I'm finally up today, +126$, let's try to use the R system, I risk about 45$ each trade, so I'm up 2.8R today.

I'm too tired to post charts, but they aren't that bright anyways, I took two trades today, and missed 10NQ points (200$ on 1 contract) short at 12:15, I wrote in my charts "paper trade short 2210, stop 2212, and it could have been the trade of the day, but I just couldn't pull the trigger, the problem was that I was right twice before (on paper too hehe), and couldn't believe I'm right again, so I just put another "paper trade" but this time it was very good trade :(

Well I'm glad I was profitable today anyways, ahh and a new rule I've got, since my money is running low I'll only risk 2R each day, which means 100$ max after commissions, that's why I quit yesterday when I was at -58.5, I couldn't take another trade because it could lead me to losing more than my daily stop loss.

I'm glad I'm finally obey my rules fully, I think I'll add some money soon so I could trade more than twice each day before I reach my daily stop limit, being under capitalized sux :)

At least when I started day trading I had what I call "tuition money cushion" which means I had a lot of money to throw away on stupid mistakes, and now that I'm smarter I think I'll refill the money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job taking F'n $$$ from the F'n mkt.
Now, I want to see you get to 100R in less than 100 trading days.
Can you do it? ;)

Tomer said...

Hehe I wish:) I think 3-6R is very good, but I'll see in the future what's the maximum that I can reach :)
And thanks, I think that I finally overcame "OverTrading", if I would do it a few months ago, I would be in a better place right now.
Anyways I hope to keep it this way, and if my plan will work accordingly, 3 years from now and I quit my job and travel the world :)