Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Out of Sync lately..

Well I'm out of sync lately..
Friday I was "trying" ES for the first time, and man is it fast... I managed to lose 179$ in a matter of seconds.. too bad I took a wrong trade..

Today (Monday) I was just out of sync, I'll need to focus for tomorrow if I wanna be profitable.. I took 3 trades today, the first I quit fast since I went to eat, and had a "gut feeling" it was wrong, it turned out to be a 10 points trade, but I quit after getting one point since I didn't believe in the trade:( and the rest of the trades were just silly.. nothing to go on too much, the third was on the right direction but then flipped and I already put my stop on the initial position, so I didn't lose too much money..

PNL today -58.5$, sux, but I'll live :)

Hope to do better tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you loud and clear. There is no point to torture yourself. Even por athletes that are at the top are having bad nights - the thing is that they know it is only a night, in the following day the go to practice and sweat even more...

Our main problem as trader (as I see it) is that we don't have and time to practice (our practice is the actual trading).
Pro athletes or musicians or chess masters, are having at least 5 to 1 practice to real activity ratio and that is giving them a real edge.