Monday, August 18, 2008

Daily Journal -0.45R

Almost half R down and I'm disciplined, in July a day like today would of end up being -4R or something, because I was out of control, I'm feeling the confidence coming back up, and I'm glad it happened.

BTW I've had a car accident last Friday, nothing serious, a toyota rav4 got into me after I stopped the car on the middle of the road like everyone else since there was a traffic jam.My car got a little damaged so they are fixing it right now, need to replace the trunk and rear bumper, at least in Israel we have a law that whoever hit you from the back is due to pay for damages (for insurance that is).
I'm safe and all, and got myself a sweet replacement car with sunroof and stuff so I'm good :)

Today I couldn't trade the morning session, so I traded mid day, which was pretty dead.
All of today's actions in one graph:
SNDK, 1 loser trade, 1 winner trade (that was smaller than the loser)
After this trades I just called it a day.