Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update about recent absente..

I wasn't posting lately because I had a shitty time in the markets..
I've lost too much money lately to be able to call myself "Day trader", trading have been extremely difficult, or should I say.. gambling...

I wasn't really trading, after looking at recent results, I clearly saw that I'm breaking virtually every rule I've ever made, and that I'm impulsive as I was at the time I was trading futures, this led me to posting the rules, that I follow from now on, and also led me to conclusion that I need to lower my R size back to 25$.

I simply cannot afford to lose 3R x 50$ everyday, so I put trading back on the 2nd gear, to slow things down, I practice being rational in my trading, thinking before I enter trades, having a clear mind, and not breaking any rule, after all I've written those rules because they are acually lessons from my trading.

So I'm now going to get back to normally blogging, since this is my trading diary and it really helps.

I've lost about 50$ this week, trading lightly, not doing rules breaking mistakes, only picking the wrong stocks acually, but at least I pick them selectively and not impulsively and irrationally.

That's it for now.

Good day everyone.

No comments: