Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daily Journal +1.6R

Finally pumping some more profits, today was a day that went well for gap up breakout plays, I've had so many opportunity, if only I could focus more on trading than I did, I'd bank coin.

It was pretty simple, 1 winner 1 loser, I'll show you the winner since it was more educational, the loser was a play that I made in AMZN since the market made an attempt to go up, and AMZN usually go in co-relation with the rest of the market.

SRS:
That's it for today, simple and short post, SRS trade last less than 2 minutes, aggresive aren't we? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog,
Do you live in Israel? Do you participate in any Israeli\Hebrew forum by any chance?

Thanks

FSM Trader

Tomer said...

Thanks!
I do live in Israel, and I've sent you emails sometimes, check "tomerep@gmail.com" in people that sent you eamils.

I used to participate in forums, I think that the one that is alive right now is:
http://cafe.themarker.com/view.php?u=3966

Tomer

Chosen People said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice to meet a fellow Israeli dtrader (there are very few).

I'm a bit active on that forum you mentioned, for the last year. Been trading for almost two years now

you can read my key posts here:
http://cafe.themarker.com/view.php?t=438038

Didn't get any emails from you.