Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily Journal +1.3R

A nice solid day, I've only made one trade today, and it went nice indeed.
I just need to keep trading like today, calmly, and I'll get somewhere, I finally took full size even thought the stop was a bit tight (22 cents), and also I kept my trading rules finally.


Here is how today looked like:


I took ppdi at an early base and break, after I saw that some other stocks that were on my watchlist like clne biod were breaking up, the market was weak but gap is gap, so the stock ignores the rest of the market and run it's way, I've set a stop loss 22 cents aways from entry, and got about +33 cents out of this stock, finally I took it in full share size so it did make something nice.

Usually I tend to take some trades in less quantity of shares, and thus win less money, but the losing trade I do take in full size, so I win +2R(lets say R=30$ but I took it with R=15$) for example on a half share size stock, and lose -1R full size which equal let's say -30$, this takes me no where, so today I finally risked the proper amount of money, only to have a winning trade, I'm glad that happened :)

That's it for today

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awsome.

Anonymous said...

help me.

Anonymous said...

very cool.