Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trading Journal +0.4R

I've been a bit busy at work lately, so didn't really have much time to trade, but I'm still here, alive :) and that's a good thing.

I only made one trade in AMZN today, and it was a small trade, which went well at start, but then delayed on the 1R mark, so I took partial, and sold the rest at about entry, so with commissions it meant I made only a little less than 0.5R.

I've been utilizing methods I've learned lately, about mood in trading, and it shows results, usually when I trade but don't really feel like it, it causes me to force trades that aren't necessarily that good, and furthermore, I've discovered lately a bit more about my self, I saw that when I have a losing days, it's usually consecutive trades, which I take as "half revenge trade", because I want to make up for the lost money from the last trade, therefore I would try not trading for about 5 minute after a losing trade, so the emotions won't sweep me to take the next losing trade.

That being said, I've to get back to work, good day and good trading everyone :)

No comments: