Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily Journal Break even..

Today was nice, it felt in control, I've risked only 20$ per R, which means that I was gross positive, and NET break even(tiny on the positive side).

I've made my research before entering the markets, finally things slow down at work, so I had some time to do my research, then I had my entry triggers, and I took them as planned, it's difficult making any money with this 20$ = R, but I'm sure it will allow me being more relaxed in my trading.

I might higher my R, but only in a little bit, I don't want to get crazy with highering R too much, since I don't want it to be a psychological stress for me to trade, I want to make trading fun again, like it did before I went trading with no plan and no rules.

One of my trades which I didn't like so much today was SQNM, I took it on a mini downtrend, which made me loss after a short while, I shouldn't have taken that trade.

Anyways, nice day, no money made, but I'm getting my confidence back, today was pretty much in control, and very patient, waiting for signals and executing the plan just in time. I just really god my mood down after SQNM, so I stopped trading, right on time, I'm learning lately that there are times on which you shouldn't trade, like if I'd keep trading after SQNM, I would take non-setup trades just to "make up for the loss", and that's the recipe for a blow up day :)
Blow up skipped, ThX for my studies on the market.

Have a nice day.

No comments: