Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trading Journal -1.5R

Stuff aren't going well, I mean.. I didn't have a profitable day in the longest time, part of it because I don't have time to trade, and part of it just because I suck lately.
After breaking down, it seems that I finally don't make mistakes that concern not being loyal to my trading plan, I truly am loyal, I'm not breaking the rules and it's an improvement.

So Why do I lose money? I think I've came to a place in my pocket where I'm trading scared money, and as we all know, scare money is losing money, I just trade a size that is too big for me, I've decided to lower my R to just 20$, until I have 2 consecutive months on which I acually am profitable, otherwise what will it bring me, to lose big money, the highering R system will work only once I become profitable.

So what will happen now? I won't be scared to lose money, and I'll finally gain some, very small, but some indeed.
Hopefully this bad era will end soon, because I'm starting to be a bit frustrated on the Trading side.

No comments: