Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can't trade.

Hi everyone, today and tomorrow I cannot trade, seems like I'm too busy at work lately, having meetings right into the first 1 and a half hours of the stock market, Yesterday I went flying with a friend (right into the start of the market), his wife gave him a suprise present for his 30th birthday, to fly an airplane himself, of course the pilot did most of the work, including the takeoff and landing, but he did get to touch the steering stick a little.

Today I've learned another lesson about being patient, I was racing on the parking lot, finally to by-pass the slow driver, only to "show him he is wasting my time" or something, and then I put on a reverse, to park, and I swear, lately I had been parking perfectly, and thats what I said to myself yesterday, so I was overly confident, putting the reverse, and so I started parking in a nonchalant way, and then it hit me.. I mean.. the wall, it hit me, I hit it, never mind, my car has small damages right now, and it sucks, because it's a new car (2008) and I really like it, and now it looks older because of the damage.

So.. all in all, I learned to be more patient, nothing would have happened if I'd let the guy go without passing him, and also, I should stop being over confident in my driving, everyone think the way they drive is the best, but we should all stop, and just drive safe, not "the best".

Well that's it for now, I've got to go to a meeting, at work :(

1 comment:

איתן said...

היי תומר
התחלתי קצת לקרוא ומעניין מאד
הייתי שמח למייל אישי כדי ליצור קשר
אנא שלח לי ל eitandaytradingjournal@gmail.com