Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Daily Journal +1.5R

Yet another profitable day, goody :)

Today I had something wiered going on.. I nailed V twice, and didn't extract even 50% of the movement. take a look at this:

I managed to scalp my trades, I was trading scared.. all of this trades were after a losing trades, which means.. I should probably detach my emotions from trading, easy to say, hard to do.

Other than that, today was crazy! I didn't find so many candidates, but all in all there was action, I missed APWR at 25$ in morning session, I mean.. I didn't really missed it, I decided to "Paper trade it", since I didn't believe anything can go up in the downtrend we had in the morning, I didn't want to trade against the trend.. well the trade did work for anyone who took it.

That's all for today..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting to see your entry points and exit points - when you scalp, do you pick your exit point right away?

Tomer said...

Well my goal is to risk 1 for every 1.5 that I get, but in the first few trades I just collect profits fast so I could have some gains to support the rest of the day and to be able to take "stupid risks" that could give me a big gains.