Sunday, July 27, 2008

Surfing, drowning, and more..

This weekend was fatal in the sea of Israel, 5 people drown to death, there was a strong erosion in the Mediterranean sea, it was sad indeed, 4 of them drowned in -non decalared- beaches with no life guard, and 1 was having a cardiac standstill in a beach with a life guard, but there was nothing he could do, overall life guards saved 70 peoples life, so next time, go to a beach that have a life guard, even if it'll cost you some money, you don't want to pay with your life.

In the other hand, I went surfing Friday and Saturday, and I'm actually getting better at it, but After the fourth time surfing I actually got the hang of it, and it's fun, every wave I caught was a "great success", even thought I wasn't able to stand on the board for more than 2 second, I still have got a lot to learn, but I'm making progress, after the 2nd time going to the sea I wanted to give the board back to the shop, but now I see that it's just a matter of practice.

Anyways this has been my weekend, today I've got my birth day present, the honey bee king 2 rc chopper, I'll see if I like it or not..

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool heli! If I;ll have a few good days next week I think I'm gonna buy me one too :)
Let's hit them next week!

Dinosaur Trader said...

Nice, it takes lots of practice. There are ups and downs, good sessions and bad sessions, just like trading.

As for the drowning, that's awful. We had a few people drown here too in the last week. I hope you're a strong swimmer. You can't always rely on the board because leashes do snap.

-DT