Friday, July 11, 2008

Trading Journal +0.7R

Profitable day, but I've had it...

I mean.. whenever I scalp trading, I earn money, but whenever I really wait for the setup, and it shows, the trade goes up just little before 1R, and then gets back to hit my stop..

Either I'll change my style completely to scalp trading, or I just continue being patient, today everyday was with setup, hard stop, no foolish mistakes, and yet it didn't work, my max up today was +1.5R.

So I took a risk, and bought 200 shares of BEXP, which caused me to lose almost a R as a result.. and the trade was so close to being very profitable, I was almost about +1R on it.. I'll give normal trading another week, and if the style of normal doesn't suit me, I'll develop into a scalper..

Or mixed scalper and normal trader like nowadays.. I need to find the best combination..

No comments: