Monday, July 7, 2008

Daily Journal +0.7R

I didn't see so many opportunities in the pre market today, so I took V in the morning, for a fast gain, then it turned around on me, so I quit it for the modest gain of +1R.

Then I bought the break of SPWR but it hit my stop and kept going up, my luck was that I took a small quantity because I didn't want to risk anything, today smells strange to me, so I don't wanna be trading today.

I came back after a week of not trading, and I have a small win day, it's nice, I'm glad I'm starting the week positive. I higher my R +5$ again, and I still manage to think clear when I trade, I think this small escelation is nice, and only doing good, hopefully I'll get to my first milestone very soon, which is having R = 100$.

Right now my R = 40$, and I higher it +5$ each week, but after I'll have R=60$, I'll higher it +10$ each week.

Meanwhile, here is a nice video clip to keep me motivated:

No comments: