Monday, July 30, 2007

Balance in trading.

Recently I've been paying too much attention to the stock market, trading, and anything that is financial, I need to balance it a little bit, and continue studying spanish and chinese like I want.

Today I lost 66$ after commisions, which is ok since I only been infront of the market for 30 minutes combined, my sister came for a visit which made me happy, so I didn't have too much time to trade, I had so many missed opportunities, and when I was finally +80$ on the day after starting it in a -100$ loss, I managed to take few wrong calls and lose the profits, then I decided to stop the trading day and go eat dinner (at 22:40 israel time which is 15:40 USEAST time).

After last week, and today, I really believe that making money in the markets is easy when you follow your plan, as I said I'm going to reward myself each day I follow my plan, and not each day I make money, because sometimes (rarely) it's inevitable to lose.

No comments: