Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's my birthday!!

Today is my birthday, and I finally grow up in age, and mentally as well, I'm 23, and I'm happy : )



Last two days have been bad, I've repeated my old mistakes, and I glad to say that I think I found the reason.. It's something in me that I have to change, I'm changing it lately but it's still there.



You know it when you drive you car, and the other driver doesn't let you pass? so after you do pass him, you start rushing ahead "making up" for the lost seconds of when the other driver didn't let you pass? well.. maybe you guys aren't like me, but I'm one hell of an impatient guy, I can't wait a second, since I was a little kid I wanted it all here and now.



Now it's time to change, being a day trader require some core characters, for example diligence, you must see the light at the end of the tunnel, positive thinking, you must believe you will make it, self dicipline, you must be able to put your stops on the right place, these and more the the required day trader's characters.



But the one I lack most is "Patiance", this is the key element I lack, today I took 3 "Home run" trades, each given me about 120$ gain on 1 YM contract, and I still didn't finish the day green.

I've made so many "rush trades" that came without any real trigger, I was just simply bored.. and thought I'm right, this what got me to lose money the last few days, from now on I promis myself, I'll be more patiance, I will trade only on real trigger, and not a "revenge scalp trades" which I made, yesterday I even rise my quantity to 2 contracts so it made my losses bigger, I think after making the same mistakes twice, I learned my lesson, at least I hope I do, because this tuition becomes very expensive.



I still think positive, and know I'll make it trading, but I see that I still have a lot to learn, good bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck my friend!!!