Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Disciplined day.

I'm finally start trading saint now, instead of walking in the dark like I did, I'm up 218$ after commissions today on futures.

Today all of the trades were as planned, I got 50 points from the market today, and then just left the computer as is, I "could" have gotten more points out of this bearish market today but I set myself a law, not to overtrade and just leave the computer after I gain enough, so I just followed my plan with discipline.

I traded for one and a half hours which is not too time consuming.

Best Trade of the day:

Overall statistics on today:
8 Trades at all, 2 of them have been a losers, which means 75% profitable trades on today,worst trade lost me 12 points on the stop market order(my stop is usually 10 points), and best trade gave me 45 points.

No comments: