Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daily Journal +0.5R

Hmm.. I'm not sure whether to be happy with the results or not, I've been day trading stocks for about 5 days now, after 8 months of day trading Futures, so I know how to trade, but this stocks is a whole different thing.

I've gotta admit that trading the Futures sometimes bore me to sleep, honestly, I slept few minutes before a good breakout came many times, since it's that boring, all I did was looking at the same graph of the NQ all day long, and nothing really happened, except for a few magical times. When you day trading stocks every thing moves! and fast, sometimes I miss good trades, other times I miss bad trades and feel thrilled with luck that I missed taking a bad trade, but mostly, IT JUST MOVES!

I'll get used to it in a couple of weeks I guess, but for now it is strange, and fun at the same time :) I'll post later about the stats, and some graphs so you could see how coward of trader I am :)

Take care and good luck trading.

No comments: