Friday, May 9, 2008

Daily Journal +5.5$

Today was one of those days I usually get punched in the face when I used to trade Futures, the stock market was friendlier..

Considaring the fact that I entered and exited 14 trades, I still managed to be positive in the NET side, and it's pretty amazing.. I totally overtraded today, but it's only because I was so convinced that "trading is easy" :)
I even got to catch TRLG on the 22$ break, the best I could find today, but I only rode it like 40 cents, instead of the whole move..

I managed to handle 3 positions at the same time, using Stops etc I was able to do so, and I'm glad I didn't lose money doing some foolish mistakes.

I need to orginaize my trading this week end, and see how things go.

Have a nice weekend !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3rd trading day and you start with th e BS?
Calm down and use this period to gain some good habits.
What you get used to do now will keep haunting you in the future (and have no doubt, you WILL regret it...)