Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daily Review

Today's special, All of today's trades charts in one post !
But first, little statistics : 4 winners and 2 losers, worst loser -3.5R (slippage of market order), best winner +2.5R.

HUN - The first loser of the day:
As written in the graph, the stock seem to not have volume at the time of the "breakout", so lesson learnt for next time, I will only trade stocks that have volume when I trade them..
SYMC - The almost perfect trade of the day graph wise, the only error I had here was that I didn't take partial:

SNDK - The one that got away easy.. I exit the trade too soon without any good reason:

BYI - this one I have question for you, take a look at the graph, and tell me if I should have waited for a cup and handle to happen, or should I re enter maybe? :

GIGM - The one I got bored with, should I really have exit it?:
FWLT - The one who got me losing 3.5R out of slippage, bad market order and slow reaction:

Sorry for the long post, but your answers will be much of help to me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, you seem to work and rely too much on the 1min chart. This could be good for 2-3 quick trades/scalps at the beginning of the day, but you should try to shift your focus to the 5 and 15 min charts, where you can catch some longer and bigger moves.