Monday, May 19, 2008

Thanks Asaf!

I'd like to devote this post to a dear friend of mine, Asaf, he also has a blog at http://stockhunter-dt.blogspot.com/ , but he doesn't update it anymore, so I acually have to talk to the guy each time I want him to keep me updated.. that sux :)

Long long time ago, we met at some Israeli forum, both swing traded, and did well, after some time, we both realized that swing trading is so slow, but only he had the capital to Day trade, so he started..

He learned the way, made his mistakes and profits, and after gaining much confidence in his trading, he stopped posting, but he is still activly trading, and doing great, at that time I day traded Futures and lost so much money, I could have had fun going to a stripper club and tip all of the girls instead of losing the Futures money.

Anyways, he helped me improve a lot, and be in the position I am today (started day trading stocks two weeks ago, and hve 7 winner days and 2 loser days), so I just wanted to say "Thank you", even today's trades were his stock picks hehe (except for SOLF, which I have an affair with lately :)

I wish you well, and see you when I'll be a bit richer and start my "Around the world" trip !

No comments: