Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daily Journal -1.5R

Beginer's luck gone! real life is here :)
Well not really, today I lost only 15$, so it's ok, the fact of the matter is, if this is a losing day, its great! in my Futures times losing day would cost me 200$ or so..

I'll be reviewing the trades I made today, I don't think many of them were that bad, I just think I had too many of them, again I had 1 stock making me about 5R and few others losing like falling birds, I need to find that stock that does 5R, and only trade it and 1 or 2 more, like on the days I'm profitable.

As I said before, I see a pattern, losing days tend to be more aggressive, many stocks are being trade, while in winning days I trade a few, and make it fast and well, I should think again before I take each and every trade, and maybe limit myself to trade less amount of stocks, more quality.

Hope you had a better day than I did,
Tomer

No comments: