Monday, May 19, 2008

Daily Journal +3.4R

Hmm ok, so just a reminder, R is the amount of money Risked per trade, in my case it's only 20$, which means I've "earned" 68$ today, net, after commissions..

I see a pattern in winning days, they have less trades, I'm risking less, today I was at a stock which went a little lower than my entry (higher since it was short), but I got out of it at a small gain, instead of gambling whether it will continue or not.

Winning trades go fast, they start fast, if it isn't moving, it means it's a medium / bad trade, so I just quit it, what I hate in trading is losing money, and today I had 3 winners, and I really don't need more than that to "call it a day" and stop trading, I'm actually very busy at work, so it's a good thing that I'm not trading out of boredom, it took me a hour to generate 3.4R, and if my R will be 100$ or more, a year from now, I'll have 340$ for a hour's work, sounds damn good to me:)

Gotta go,
Hope you guys had a good day,

Tomer

No comments: