Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Need Improvement.

I was just re-thinking my trading on the past 2 days, and I found few things worth mentioning.

I need to trade less, I mean.. I take too many trades, and its just not the way, I need to concentrate on quality, not on quantity.

I need to utilize the R method better, in the last two days I was just slacking, I always took trades with 100 shares, and that means that my stop was always 20c below, which isn't that good, since some trades took more space to go, and others were winners that needed only 10c stop which means I could buy 200 shares and make twice as much money, so I really need put my focus on quality of a trade, instead of just trading whatever moves.

The markets make your mind blurry when they are open, so I need to make a mental preparation before the market starts, and be just fluent when the market is open.

I hope I'll utilize the stuff I write here on my trading, that way I'll get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is much harder than it seems... you probably understand better now what I am talking about all the time. Now, just imagine how blurry your mind goes when you risk 2 or 3 or 5 hundred bucks per trade...