Thursday, October 11, 2007

The market did well today

I didn't take any trades today since I freezed over the first ideal trade (1 pm), I didn't take the short like I should have, and then I had regrets and wanted to take long thinking it would continue up, then when I saw that I did 2 mistakes, freezing and then making a false call, I just didn't feel like trading for the rest of the day, so I didn't get in sync with the markets today.

I know it will happen from time to time, and I just need to think positive, it's was for the best that I didn't take long thinking the market would continue his longer term trend, but yeah, I could have made some nice money shorting today, lesson learned, do not hesitate, usually my calls are correct, and if not, so what? losing 50$ for winning 200$ is a good deal., even if I lose 3 times I still get to earn money in the long run.

This is how the first set up that made me freeze look like:

No comments: