Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nothin' much..

I didn't trade in the last few days, didn't find the time, today I'll arrive home late, I might try to trade a little when I come back.

I found out that trading require maximum concentration, so I won't trade while I'm at work, and I won't trade if I cannot focus on it, I think that tomorrow will be a nice day to trade.

Taking things easy, this means I don't rush myself into trades I don't feel sure about, I've found out that it's the best way to trade, but I've found it the hard way while losing a lot of money.
Yesterday I looked at my "expectations" xls file, where I fantasize about great results, and my "take is easy" way have conquer it too, I finally not putting too unrealistic results there, for example I want to make only about 300$ this month, sum of money which can be made in a day, right now I'm up 238$ this month, due to the crazy swings actions, if I take for account only day trade I'm up 327.5$.
And still, my expectations are that in about 2-5 years I will be able to quit my job, which means I'll have enough confidence and money in order to trade for a living, now that is a nice goal to aspire for!

Also, I'll try to test if my swing trading is good for my style of trading, I cannot afford myself making money day trade NQ emini and lose money swing trading, I'll give it a go for the next few months, let's see how it develops.

No comments: