Saturday, October 6, 2007

Trading lightly lately..

I had some Internet connectivity problems so I am not trading too much lately, maybe its also a way for me to relax and reflect on the past 4 months that I've been day trading at.

First of to summarize the last 4 months, "I have learned a lot!", I never thought it would be so difficult, I've lost a lot of money, but I call it tuition money, maybe it was too much ,but at least I learned from it, I got to know myself better, what kind of trader am I, I set myself more realistic goals than I did before.

Friday was a nice day, I didn't pull the trigger at the beginning and missed the first breakout here:


But later in the day I did take a trade and got 4.5 NQ points, lately I switch from YM to NQ, I see that YM is too volitile for my small capital, I still follow NQ ES and YM at the same time to confirm my signals, so finally I'm up 90$, hehe long time that I didn't trade.


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Denarii said...

whenever you trade - you can post - your last charts are nice- I saw your comment on TYROs blog - I use my blog as my complete trading dairy - also I got to visit Isreal last year during the war on a sales call - very nice country