Monday, October 22, 2007

The market is going random!

First of all I'd like to admit that I don't get the stock market sometimes, today for example I started -200$ on my swings, and after about 25 minutes in I was up already, I'm not sure how can it be but.. I'm happy anyways :)

Today I went to a wedding so I didn't trade, only to come back after hours and see that AAPL is going +11$ after market, so my immediate thought was "hmm, I wonder if it hit my price target.." and it did, my target was 180$ and the stock is up to 185.9, so I just sold my position as described in the following screen shot:



Weired day today, but I'm happy I've got to earn some bucks after all of the harsh time that the market has put us through.

2 comments:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Glad the AAPL worked out for you! I'm always amazed at those who can stick to their rules like that. I'm sure that if I had AAPL for swing I'd be waiting for $200, even if my target was $180.

Good discipline. I hope it pays off for you down the road, I'm sure it will.

-DT

Tomer said...

Thanks, I'm working hard on my discipline lately, so it is nice to hear positive feedbacks.

BTW the last time I used ISLD route was when I used too much of my margin (3:1 instead of 2:1 overnight swing) and I just had to sell a stock afterhours, so ISLD provided the best execution.