Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekly review. +55$

Well nothing to brag about, this week have shown me that when I obey my rules fully I can make money, while I know that 55$ doesn't count actually as money, it's still not losing money.

I think that by limiting my losses I can actually concentrate on maximizing my profits, but for now I'm happy with the results, my stats for the last two weeks is about 40$ a day on 1 contract, doing the same trading lets say 5 contracts, means making 200$ daily, that is a nice figure right there, but I won't increase size until I will be consistent with my profits for about two months, and then I will only increase my size by 1 contract, taking it easy, I cannot afford such a stress.

Some more personal stuff:

I'm about to buy mountain bicycles Saracen Ariel 2, I'm finally about to be cycling again, didn't do it since I was like 12 or so, last time it was in China going to far away villages, seeing how they live, I love exploring cultures..

Friday skydiving was nice, I did the Fourth level successfully, had some fun in the skydive itself but landed so far that they had to come pick me up with an ATV :) other than that I just relaxed a bit, thinking again about the stuff I wanna do with my 20's.. what I mostly want is to use the time that I don't have real commitment, wife, kids and stuff to explore the world, have fun traveling and seeing other cultures etc..

Have a good week.
Tom

No comments: