Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekly review

Well this week I didn't put on new day trades, just followed my swings, didn't have time nor did I have the mental power to trade, so I didn't push myself to trade, today I even had a "signal" that could have gotten me a lot of money, but I missed it and didn't feel like trading, next week I'll come with new powers!

Swings have made me +120$ this week, even after the gap down of VDSI, so I think I'll continue swing trading until I see if it fits my trading style.

Hope you guys had a good week aswell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, I had a pretty good week. For a matter of fact, I didn't have even 1 losing day, which is awesome! BUT, in the last couple of days, I left on the table some money by being too greedy and making two foolish mistakes.
Let's see if I can keep it going next week as well and then get a bit more aggressive.

Enjoy the weekend!